This role will be permanent day shift from Monday to Friday with some overnight stays.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Completing daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects, ensuring that your vehicle is roadworthy and presentable to Company standards
• Compliance with all legislation including driver’s hours and highway regulations
• Duty of care to self and colleagues
• Vehicle security including equipment and plant
• Maintenance of mandatory driver/vehicle records
• Provide customers with the highest level of service
• Excellent awareness and understanding of Health and Safety.
• A full Class 1 License
• A valid DCPC
• A valid Digital Tachograph
• Willingness to perform a wide range of duties, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Good communication skills
Annual Salary expectations Between £30,000 - £40,000
• Night allowances and bonuses
• Phone allowance
• Meal allowances
• Uniform provided including full safety equipment
• Training will be provided including Driver CPC
Waste Container and Recycling Bank Refurbishment Specialist,....
We have invested in two brand new vehicles for the…